I'll try to review this in list form... to write about it would take 15 pages.
- ZBB won a Grammy for "Best New Artist"
- Celebrated my 2-year wedding anniversary
- traveled to Iraq & Kuwait with USO (turned 32 on the plane ride home)
- instigated my own divorce
- lived with my Mom for a few months
- moved back to Snellville, GA
- engineered & played on the new Zac Brown Band record
- saw that record go gold (500,000) before the end of the year
- three #1 songs this year (Highway 20 Ride, Free, As She's Walking Away)
- toured with The Wood Brothers & Levi Lowrey
- conceptualized my next solo record
I'm sure I left something out... but that about sums it up. Welcoming 2011.
PS. The only resolution that I have is 'listen to my body' more. It will tell me when I need to slow down or stop.